Monday, June 29, 2015

Crocheted Mini Bag..

Next in my list of order was a simple mini tote bag. A customer of mine requested it to be made to fit in two regular size formula's bottles for her lil' princess. I started to imagine how the bag will look like. At first I just do plain DCs' in rows, but since my yarn is quite the soft ones, it doesn't give the sturdier look that I've imagine and they look kind of thin hehehe..so I pull the stitches apart which I had worked like almost 50% over and started to look around at google and youtube for more ideas, cuz being a self taught crocheter and trying to create something from scratch it ain't easy. I needed inspiration! There I found one .. A japanesse tutorial, with no subs to understand what she was talking about. I then just mute her and go on slowly thru her actions from the video tutorial in order to learn what she was doing. At last I managed too, luckily she was very precise and her video was exactly focusing on what she was doing. Alhamdulillah, now the product is finish and I must say I'm very pleased with it, especially with the weaving effect it has. I just can't wait to give it to her. Hope she'll be happy with it and I'm glad that I got to learn this new kind of stitch, its just beautiful <3 <3 <3



Oh and by the way, I just learned that this beautiful stitches are called "Basket Weave Stitch" Perfect for a lil' cute bag don't you think so?  ;)



~Yoan~


1 comment:

  1. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
    luxury tote bags

    ReplyDelete