Monday, June 29, 2015

Baby Owl Giftset..

Took the liberty of customizing a giftcard on behalf of my lovely customer who'll be gifting this cute babyset to her brother's newborn. Actually she doesn't even know it herself hehehe.. I love the idea of making someone's day even in a smaller way and adding a greeting card is something people will always cherish especially if the card was a customade according to the babyset theme; OWL


Hehehe "Owl-ways Love You, Baby!" I've seen this phrase somewhere before that I immediately thought it'll be a cute caption to the giftcard..Alhamdulillah it turned out cute as I hoped it will be ;). Now who doesn't adore babies and owls? :)

If you'd like to order your own personalized greeting/gift card just hop over to @ayaminlove insta for details even better just visit her website at www.ayaminlove.com , signup to order and start redeeming points for free cards! Thank you sweetie Munira @ayaminlove for accomodating to my request! She was indeed fast and friendly through out the whole process which made my first customize giftcard purchase a lot easier than I thought hehehe.. It was awesome getting to work together, looking forward for more collaboration work with her again soon Insha Allah :)

P/s : I've got something on my mind actually for a collaboration sale but still much to work thru the details. Insha Allah when the timing is right, I'll update with more information, but first I must make readymade shoes/babysets for that occasion aite! huhuhu..please keep me in your du'a, jazakallahu khayr :)





That's my new DIY thank you tag and box which I made myself hehehe..No full view of it as I forgotten to take one ;D 


~Yoan~




No comments:

Post a Comment