Friday, January 13, 2017

Baby Swaddle Sack..

It's been 2 weeks since we entered year 2017, Alhamdulillah for all the blessings. I sure hope things are going well for all of you too! Actually I wanted to share with you my first crochet custom baby swaddle sack aka cocoon (bedung kait in Malay) that I made for my client recently. She ordered it as a prop for her baby's first photoshoot. She just gave birth somewhere in the first week of January. I figured it was meant to be a baby announcement photoshoot.

I happily accepted her request as I also have been planning to make a baby cocoon since last year, so that I could budget the yarn usage and the time consume needed in order to complete one. To my surprise it doesn't take that long, I was manage to get the cocoon done within 4 days. I think if I go for a simple hdc/dc cocoon pattern I could've finish it earlier. I pick a paid pattern of pretty wave-yish design I bought from ravelry, here's the link to the site http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/easter-chick-snuggle-sack-set if you wish to have a look. I just switch the cute chick beanie to a simple bear beanie with ears and since this set is made for a baby girl, hence the color used; pink, baby pink, ivory and light grey. With finished measurement of 14'5" in length and 9" wide, I think it should be a nice cocoon sack for a baby to snuggle in 😁. Together with it, she requested a set of headband and shoes with co-ordinating colors 😍. 

I do pray and hope the mommy will love her baby's prop, which is schedule to be taken on this coming 16th! Now it's only a matter of time, I just have to wait for the photos (feeling hopeful she'd share it with me) soon! I will update when she does, insha Allah 😁

For now, here are some photos of the baby swaddle sack set that I manage to take before sending them off to its new home! 😍






Kind of sweet right? Well, I know I had a good challenging time working on this set 😅 and surely looking forward for more new makes I'll be getting myself into. Do stay tuned and please remember your endless support towards my handmade and other makers out there means the world to us. 

If you happen to like anything you see here, please leave me a message via whatsapp, email or even DM me at Instagram so we could work something out for you! Thanks for stopping by, seeya around! 

Love,
~Yoan~








No comments:

Post a Comment