Sunday, June 14, 2015

Lil' Baby Panda Set..

Finally I made it back here, lol..I hope you all are in well and happy insha Allah..so last two weeks I received a pm on FB from a mother-to-be (which is due in a couple of weeks) for a customize Panda crochet baby set. This was my first attempt crocheting something with a feature, usually it was just a plain or mix color kind of customisation. After going thru' google and youtube, I found a simple pattern online from tampabaycrochet. So I made her a set of matching earflap hat, a pair of booties and a diaper cover. All in co-ordinating colors of a panda; black and white! Alhamdulillah it turned out very very and I must say very CUTE!!! What makes it more special is that these cuties will be making its transit to Singapore, my first international order! Which makes me more excited and grateful at the same time cuz I've always dreamt about making an order for the people outside of my country, and now it's turning into reality. One small step for me, one giant leap to the border for my lil' crochet panda I'd must say hehehe..but above it all thank you Allah for the blessings and the people around me (here online and outside) who always supported and believed in me. So I'm sharing now some of the cuteness of the lil' baby panda set that I was talking about, hope you enjoy looking at them cuties 😍😍😍 

Remember, for orders and such just email or WhatsApp me! 






First international order, praying for more to come under God's willing :)


~Yoan~

No comments:

Post a Comment